Theology should, first and foremost, be rooted in God's Word. The goal of the ESV Systematic Theology Study Bible is to demonstrate how all Christian doctrine arises from the pages of the Bible. Created to help readers understand how Scripture forms the basis for our understanding of God, humanity, sin, salvation, and eternity, this study Bible features over 300 short in-text doctrinal summaries connecting Christian beliefs to specific Bible passages, 25 longer articles explaining important theological topics in greater depth, and introductions to each book of the Bible that highlight the unique ways each book contributes to the whole of Christian theology. Created by an outstanding team of editors and 26 contributors, this resource has been created to help Christians better connect what they believe about God with the very words of Scripture.
- Size: 6" x 9"
- Bible Text: 9 pt, Lexicon
- Study Note Text: 8 pt, Gotham
- 1,900 pages
- Red Letter: No
- Double-column, paragraph format
- Book intros
- Topical index of sidebars
- 300+ doctrinal summaries explaining core doctrines and connecting them to specific Bible passages
- 25+ longer articles on key theological topics
- Lifetime guarantee on leather and TruTone editions
- Smyth-sewn binding
- Packaging: J-Card (Hardcover); Box (Genuine Leather and TruTone)