Conversation Peace: The Power of Transformed Speech is an interactive Bible study workbook designed for six weeks of individual study and seven small-group sessions. Each week, you ll be introduced to one powerful speech-transforming element for communication. Then you ll study and apply what you ve learned.
- Discover seven powerful speech-transforming elements
- Master the skills of effective communicators
- Strengthen your vocabulary with Words from the Word
- Connect with others in a small-group experience
- Freshen Your Breath with weekly Scripture memory
If you re the type that can t resist sharing that choice morsel of gossip, throwing that negative barb, or snapping a sarcastic reply or if you bottle up those impulses inside this study will help revolutionize your speech habits and improve your relationships. Let God s Word change you from the inside out Be transformed Get Conversation Peace
- Print only study
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered
- Leader material in member book (guides to questions and discussion with small group)
- Personal study segments in member book for homework that women can complete between group sessions in daily format
Mary Kassian is an award winning author, popular speaker, and a distinguished professor of women s studies at Southern Baptist Seminary. She has published several books, Bible studies and videos, including: Girls Gone Wise, In My Father s House: Finding Your Heart s True Home, Conversation Peace, Vertically Inclined, and The Feminist Mistake.