Wanting to Believe - Leader Kit by Ryan Dobson helps leaders facilitate this Bible study experience on putting your family s faith into action and contains all that is needed to conduct the four sessions of small group time.
Live what you ve learned from a family legacy of faith. This Bible study helps you learn how to: create a plan and take action within your family, focus on what is most important; put into practice scriptural truth; remain constant in the pursuit of your family; be intentional as a parent in prayer; and stand up as the backbone of your family.
- Member Book
- One DVD with clips from Dr. James Dobson and Ryan Dobson teaching
- 5-7-minute video teaching clip per session from Dr. James Dobson and Ryan Dobson
- Biblically rooted content
- Leader material guides to questions and discussion with small group
- Personal reflection and study segments to use in between group sessions
- 4-session Member Book with group and personal component; optional 5th session
Author: Ryan Dobson passionately pursues his calling in Christ. From his books, to his podcast, to his speaking engagements, Ryan uses every opportunity to call people out of the moral relativism in today s society and into the ultimate adventure of following Christ. The second child of author, counselor, and radio host, Dr. James Dobson, Ryan took the time to explore his own gifts while trusting Jesus as his guide. Earning a bachelor s degree in communication studies from Biola University, Ryan has continued his family legacy by challenging his generation to think about life, their faith, and their interaction with culture.Ryan lives in Colorado with his wife, Laura, and their two children.