The Strong-Willed Child - Leader Kit by Dr. James Dobson helps leaders facilitate this parenting Bible study experience and contains all that is needed to conduct the four sessions of small group time.
A long-trusted friend of families, Dr. Dobson offers parents of sons a guidebook through the land of testosterone by providing an improved view of masculinity, which has been so distorted in our culture. He also helps you learn how to teach your boys to make wise choices, and he pays attention to the importance of both mother and father s influence in molding the character of their son.
- Member Book
- One DVD with clips from Dr. James Dobson and Ryan Dobson teaching
- 5-7-minute video teaching clip per session from Dr. James Dobson and Ryan Dobson
- Biblically rooted content
- Leader material guides to questions and discussion with small group
- Personal reflection and study segments to use in between group sessions
- 4-session Member Book with group and personal component; optional 5th session
Author: Dr. James Dobson is the Founder and President of Family Talk, a non-profit organization that produces his radio program, "Dr. James Dobson s Family Talk." He is the author of more than 80 books dedicated to the preservation of the family, including The New Dare to Discipline, Love for a Lifetime, Life on the Edge, Love Must Be Tough, The New Strong-Willed Child, When God Doesn t Make Sense, Bringing Up Boys, and Bringing Up Girls.