Dare to Discipline - Leader Kit by Dr. James Dobson helps leaders facilitate this parenting Bible study experience and contains all that is needed to conduct the four sessions of small group time.
This parenting expert knows: discipline--dispensed by parents with conviction and courage, and in an environment of pure love--works. Help for parents of children and teens is on the way in this practical study that addresses: boundaries, motivating without anger, actions and consequences, and respect and being worthy of it.
- Member Book
- One DVD with clips from Dr. James Dobson and Ryan Dobson teaching
- 5-7-minute video teaching clip per session from Dr. James Dobson and Ryan Dobson
- Biblically rooted content
- Leader material guides to questions and discussion with small group
- Personal reflection and study segments to use in between group sessions
- 4-session Member Book with group and personal component; optional 5th session
Author: Dr. James Dobson is the Founder and President of Family Talk, a non-profit organization that produces his radio program, "Dr. James Dobson's Family Talk." He is the author of more than 80 books dedicated to the preservation of the family, including The New Dare to Discipline, Love for a Lifetime, Life on the Edge, Love Must Be Tough, The New Strong-Willed Child, When God Doesn't Make Sense, Bringing Up Boys, and Bringing Up Girls.