Bringing Up Girls Leader Kit by Dr. James Dobson helps leaders facilitate this parenting Bible study experience and contains all that is needed to conduct the four sessions of small group time.
So, what is the world doing to our girls? This study by the beloved parenting expert recognizes that our culture can have damaging effects on our daughters and steps in to offer help. Discover why the three "T's"--Talk, Touch, and Time--are so important in our relationship with our daughters, and how to have a positive generational impact on her.
- Member Book
- One DVD with clips from Dr. James Dobson and Ryan Dobson teaching
- 5-7-minute video teaching clip per session from Dr. James Dobson and Ryan Dobson
- Biblically rooted content
- Leader material guides to questions and discussion with small group
- Personal reflection and study segments to use in between group sessions
- 4-session Member Book with group and personal component; optional 5th session
Author: Dr. James Dobson is the Founder and President of Family Talk, a non-profit organization that produces his radio program, "Dr. James Dobson's Family Talk." He is the author of more than 80 books dedicated to the preservation of the family, including The New Dare to Discipline, Love for a Lifetime, Life on the Edge, Love Must Be Tough, The New Strong-Willed Child, When God Doesn't Make Sense, Bringing Up Boys, and Bringing Up Girls.