All Pro Dad: Seven Essentials to Be a Hero to Your Kids is a men's Bible study by Mark Merrill. All Pro Dad will lead men on an eight-week exploration into the 7 M's identified in the trade book of the same title. Using the power of visual media, the best of storytelling, and small-group principles and practices, this resource will help men in the area where our culture most needs them: fatherhood. All fathers want to be all pro dads; they want to be their child's hero. Sometimes they just don't know how. As in football, a father must start with the basics of what he needs to know--makeup, master, mission, message, motive, method, model--before he executes. These seven fundamentals will help every father expand his capacity to love and, in turn, lead in his most important job--being a dad.
Leader Kit includes the All Pro Dad book, a small-group Member Book, and a DVD featuring an introduction by Tony Dungy and Mark Merrill, a promotional video, and eight 10- to 15-minute teaching videos. Kit also includes a CD-ROM with leader helps, a Blessing Ceremony, and personal activity sheets for dads to use with their kids.
- Video-driven Bible study
- Leader Kit includes a Member Book, DVD, and the book on which study is based
- DVD includes teaching videos and promotional segments featuring Tony Dungy and Mark Merrill
- 8 group sessions with enrichment suggestions for more spiritual growth outside of class
- 8 weeks of personal Bible study with family devotion questions
- A Blessing Ceremony that can be done with dads and their kids