Holy Week meets the needs of the larger assembly that Easter often brings by providing the revised prayer of the Roman Missal in a more comprehensive and attractive format than a card or booklet. This special parishioner missal includes the readings for cycles A, B, and C, and will encourage full and active participation of all who attend.
Order of Mass including ICEL chants, and text for Eucharistic Prayers I-III
Palm Sunday: all four gospels for the Commemoration of the Lord's Entrance Into Jerusalem, plus antiphons, chants, prayers, readings, and gospel proclamations (Matthew, Mark, and Luke) for the Passion
Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of Holy Week: Daily Mass with texts for the antiphons, prayers, readings, and gospels, including a chanted setting of the Responsorial Psalm
The Sacred Triduum
Morning Prayer from the Liturgy of the Hours, and antiphons, chants, prayers, readings, and gospel proclamation for each day
Holy Thursday Mass of the Lord's Supper
Good Friday Liturgy of the Lord's Passion
Holy Saturday Easter Vigil Liturgy, including the Rite of Baptism and Rite of Receiving Members into Full Communion of the Catholic Church
Easter Sunday Celebration of the Eucharist
Stations of the Cross, and a variety of personal prayers
- A treasure of antiphons, chants, ritual music, hymns, and songs in the Catholic tradition.
- New hymn texts set to familiar hymn tunes
- A selection of hymns for Morning Prayer during the Sacred Triduum
- Two complete Mass settings: The Psallite Mass: At the Table of the Lord and the Mass in Honor of Saint Benedict
- Gloria, Sanctus, Mysterium Fidei, and Agnus Dei from the Latin Mass Iubilate Dei
- ICEL chants for the Order of Mass"