An invitation to experience more fully the life-changing power of sacred silence
For over a decade, J. Brent Bill's Holy Silence
has been regarded as a contemporary classic on sacred silence. With warmth, wisdom, and gentle humor, Bill presents the Quaker practice of silence and expectant listening to a wider Christian audience.
- Revised and expanded edition
- Includes new spiritual silence practices
- New section on incorporating holy silence into worship
- Written by one of the most respected interpreters of the Quaker tradition
- Introduces a fresh way of connecting with God