"Marriages either get better or worse. They never stand still." -- Gary Chapman
Want to experience a life-changing marriage conference, but don't have the time or money for a weekend away?
Gather a small group and experience together a virtual live marriage conference with Dr. Gary Chapman, author of the #1 New York Times bestseller The 5 Love Languages(R)
Using his trademark warmth and humor, and bringing more than four decades of experience as a marriage counselor, Dr. Chapman walks couples through the simple yet critical steps to achieving the marriage they've always wanted.
Learn how to:
- Overcome your communication issues
- Give and receive love in the most meaningful ways
- Initiate positive change--even in the most difficult areas
- Make sex more mutually enjoyable
- Bring up behavior that bothers you
These videos were recorded before a sold-out audience, and they will help the couples in your small group take big steps toward the marriage of you've always wanted.
Event experience includes:
- 5 DVDs feauturing 5 sessions with Gary Chapman:
- Communication 101
- Understanding and Expressing Love
- Initiating Positive Change
- Making Sex a Mutual Joy
- How to Share the Things that Bug You
- Group leader's guide
- A participant's workbook (containing five weeks of bonus devotions)
Each lesson takes about 45-60 minutes and includes two video clips that together run for 10-15 minutes. Additional participant guides are available for purchase online.