What does it take to win with people?
Does an individual have to be born with an outgoing personality or a great sense of intuition to succeed relationally? When it comes to people skills, are there simply the haves and the have-nots?and we just have to accept whatever abilities God has given us?
In this interactive workbook, great for individual or group study, best-selling author John C. Maxwell halps you answer these questions while leading you through the 25 People Principles, which are designed to help make you relationally successful.
- Questions for in-depth study and reflection
- Insightful quotes
- A system to help you learn and understand the 25 Key People Principles
In life, the skills you use and the people you choose will make or break you. Winning with People Workbook divided the 25 People Principles according to five critical questions we must ask ourselves if we want to win with people:
- Readiness: Are we prepared for relationships?
- Connection: Are we willing to focus on others?
- Trust: Can we build mutual trust?
- Investment: Are we willing to invest in others?
- Synergy: Can we create a win-win relationship?
Learn and practice the 25 People Principles and you will not only be able to answer each of these questions in a positive way, but you will become skillful relationally?able to build healthy, effective, and fulfilling relationships. And once you can do that, you will become the kind of person who makes others successful too