2208 pages 6-1/2 x 9-1/2
Teachers preparing for a Sunday school clase, adult bible fellowship, or small group will find this Bible packed with a wealth of resources for virtually every Scripture passage on whilch a lesson would likely be based.
The Standard Lesson Teacher's Bible is a powerful and comprehensive resource for better understanding God's Word. Teachers - and serious students- will find depth and relevance on every page.
Features & Benefits:
This Standard Lesson Teacher's Study Bible offers these unique features:
- Study notes compiled from 60 years of the best-selling Standard Lesson Commentary. Contributors include ministers,Bible college professors, and other experts in Bible exposition and Christian Education.
- Enhanced Bible book introductsion featuring: 'What to review before teaching," "practical questions answered," and "teaching through."
- What do you think? questions for discussion and reflection
- Pronunciation guide to help teachers correctly say difficult to pronounce bible words and names
- Easy-to-Read, 10pt Scripture type with extra space between the lines.
Thse popular study Bible features are also included:
- Comprehensive time line
- In-text maps
This study Bible combines the most popular study Bible features and the KJV Standard Lesson Commentary to help a leader in Sunday School, small group, midweek Bible study, etc. add depth and relevance to any lesson.
NO other resource has study notes from the popular Standard Lesson Commentary.
This study Bible is scholarly without being academic - written by well-educated scholars with volunteer teachers in mind.
About the Standard Lesson Commentary:
The STandard Lesson Commentary is the most popular annual commentary on the Uniform Lessons (ISSL). Its writers include ministers, Bible college professors, and other experts in Bible exposition and Christian Education.