Most Christians believe in God's power, yet few see evidence of the supernatural in their lives. Mike Pilavachi and Andy Croft believe that God wants each of his followers to know the work of the Holy Spirit. In Everyday Supernatural,
- How to live a Spirit-filled life that is consistent with Scripture
- How to use the gifts of the Spirit as everyday tools
- Practical ideas for prayer
- Why sometimes healing doesn't happen
- Ways to show dependence upon the Holy Spirit
is an engaging, biblically based invitation to make supernatural power a part of everyday life.