The book that Christians want and need for this urgent hour in history.
As ISIS dominates news headlines, attention is given to the terrorist
group's ideology when the "true" "motive" of their mayhem is actually
revealed in their theology!
Major General Michael K. Nagata of the
Special Operations forces in the Middle East explains that we do not
understand the movement and until we do, we are not going to defeat it. The key to defeating ISIS regime of terror is understanding its theology. This is why two leading Biblical scholars offer this go-to guide to
understanding ISIS distorted theology. Through fresh historical and
Biblical insights, discover "how" ISIS acts of violence, terrorism, and
persecution impact your life and your faith today.
Get revealing answers to questions such as:
- How did three faiths come out of one man Abraham?
- Why does ISIS utilize social media and technology for terrorist propaganda?
- Is ISIS Islamic and would Muhammad himself join this group?
- How do the Gospels and the Qur an see Jesus differently?
- How does Biblical history address the development of ISIS?
The question millions are asking is "Why? Why the hate? Why the
persecution? Why the murder"? To find the answer, you will trace the
origins of ISIS radical theology and discover why these acts of
terrorism are happening, what they mean, and where they are taking us.