Be the Best Parent for Your Child
"Direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it."
Proverbs 22:6, NLT
How you parent directly impacts who your children are and who they will become.
No one is naturally born a good parent. It takes hard work, determination, and passionate intention to raise our kids right. In the end, we can either parent on purpose... or idly sit back and allow everything else in the world to shape our children into the men and women they will become.
In Purposeful Parenting, author Jean Barnes gives you six essential practices for successfully raising your kids. Learn how to:
- Show your children that you truly love them
- Use discipline to maintain life and freedom
- Recognize the purpose and passions in your child's heart
- Help your child build good character
- Empower your child to be responsible
- Persevere through difficult times and never give up
"You can be the parent you've always wanted to be--the parent God wants and your kids need, the parent with a purpose. Your life at home with your kids can be calmer, clearer, healthier, and happier today, starting right now."
Dr. Jill Hubbard, New Life Live Radio