Today's young couples want more than being told to cut up credit cards when it comes to managing their finances. They are looking for a bigger picture that is less about surface fixes and more about being in sync with their partner on a heart level and making informed decisions together.
Bringing to light how men and women handle money differently, bestselling author Shaunti Feldhahn partners with Thrivent, a leading Fortune-500 financial company, to help couples strengthen their marriages and think and communicate more effectively about their finances. Backed by in-depth research and full of expert advice, this dynamic six-week curriculum gives couples the tools to:
- Diffuse tension when talking about finances
- Truly understand their differences--and their spouse's thinking--around money
- Foster goodwill, intimacy, and financial unity in their relationship
- Make more informed financial decisions together
- Get their finances--and relationship--on track for a brighter future
- And more
The study includes six video sessions, approximately 20-30 minutes each, that introduce a key relationship component, how it applies to money, and what a couple can do about it. The curriculum kit includes a "His" workbook, a "Her" workbook, and video content available via DVD.