Don't Just Live in Your Home--Thrive in It
Homebody (n) one who enjoys the simple pleasures and activities that center around the home
You spend a lot of time in your home. How do you feel when you're inside of it? Anxious or relaxed? Sad or joyful? Unmotivated or inspired?
Melissa Michaels wants to show you how easy it can be to live a life that nurtures both your home and body, leading to a greater sense of purpose and well-being. By making a series of small, intentional choices--from food and cleaning products to attitudes and ideas--you can create a nourishing home life that equips you to go into the world and accomplish all you set out to do.
Homebody will help you
- learn to better care for your home environment so it takes care of you
- make decisions that simplify your life
- create more peace in your day
- invest in relationships that make you feel positive, challenged, and supported
- lean into faith for strength and renewal
When you discover the connection between your home and body and the action steps you can take to improve both, you'll be on your way to a more balanced and happy life.