Lysa TerKeurst, mother of five and president of Proverbs 31 Ministries, knows about the bouts of "mommy stress" that come with parenting and managing a home and a life. From her own experience and conversations with hundreds of other women, Lysa shares how mothers can release the guilt they sometimes feel and
- stop blaming their parenting skills every time a child does something wrong
- let kids live with the consequences of their bad choices
- simplify life to create breathing room
- quit comparing themselves to "perfect" moms
- turn to God for support, guidance, and patience
Overflowing with practical ideas, short Bible studies, and plenty of encouragement, this inspiring resource will help moms to realize that--with God's wisdom and mercy--they can experience peace and satisfaction while raising their kids.
Rerelease of The Bathtub Is Overflowing but I Feel Drained