In 1 Corinthians, Paul robustly anchors the Christian life in the grace of God and affirms that our eyes have not seen, our ears have not heard, and our hearts have not yet comprehended all that God has prepared for those who love Him.
Through the 12 chapters in the Bible study Living From Grace to Glory: A Study of 1 Corinthians, Ken Hemphill teaches what Paul had to say about practical issues such as:
- The power of preaching
- The ministry of the Spirit in communicating God's truth
- How to live in purity and unity
- The appropriate use of personal freedom
- How to discover and employ your spiritual gifts
- Living that advances the Kingdom
Ultimately, the truths revealed in this book will help you identify the value of what you have to offer Christ through His Church show you what God has in store for you and your church in the days to come.
A Bible study with serious potential to change your life, your church, and your world