In this five-session small group bible study, pastor and bestselling author Craig Groeschel sheds light on relationships, thoughts, and behaviors that quietly compromise our well-being. Using concise teaching and honest humor, Groeschel provides a source of inspiration and encouragements for a faith-filled lifestyle that will keep you free of spiritual toxins.
More than an educated, insightful look at the negative aspects of our day-to-day culture, this grace-based experience will challenge you out of complacency into a life of clean, pure, and focused living based on the standard of God's holiness.
The DVD contains five 10-15 minute video teaching sessions from pastor Craig Groeschel, while the Participant Guide (sold separately) provides individual and group activities, between-session personal studies, and additional background material that enhances the experience of the video sessions. This curriculum can be used in a variety of ways - as a whole church campaign (adult congregation), adult Sunday school, small group study, or individual Bible study.
- Lethal Language: Experiencing the Power of Life-Giving Words (11:30)
- Scare Pollution: Unlocking the Chokehold of Fear (11:30)
- Radioactive Relationships: Loving Unhealthy People without Getting Sick (12:00)
- Septic Thoughts: Overcoming Our False Beliefs (13:00)
- Germ Warfare: Cleansing Our Lives of Cultural Toxins (12:00)
Designed for use with the Soul Detox Study Guide 9780310894926 (sold separately).