In this six-session video Bible Study (guide sold separately), New York Times bestselling author Ann Voskamp takes us on a personal journey along the broken way. The broken way beckons you into more time, more meaning, more authentic relationships. There's a way, especially when things aren't shaping up quite like you imagined, that makes life take the shape of more--more abundance, more intimacy, more God.
Ann Voskamp asks the following questions not one of us can afford to ignore:
- How do you live your one broken life?
- What does it mean to live cruciform and learn to receive?
- What do you do if you really want to know abundant wholeness--before it's too late?
There's a way of honest, transformative power. Dare to take the broken way--to abundance.
- How Do We Live This One Broken Life? (20:00)
- Living Cruciform (18:00)
- Learning to Receive (19:00)
- Real Koinonia (20:00)
- Embracing Inconvenience (18:00)
- Who We Serve (19:00)
Designed for use with The Broken Way Study Guide 9780310820741 (sold separately).