In a world increasingly indifferent to Christian truth, followers of
Christ need to be equipped to communicate with those who do not speak
their language or accept their source of authority.
In the Tactics Study Guide with DVD, apologist and radio
host Gregory Koukl demonstrates how to get in the driver’s seat in
discussions about faith, keeping any conversation moving with
thoughtful, artful tact. Readers will learn how to maneuver comfortably
and graciously through the minefields, stop challengers in their tracks,
turn the tables and—most importantly—get people thinking about Jesus
with conversations that look more like diplomacy than D-Day.
Drawing on extensive experience defending Christianity in the public square, Koukl demonstrates how to:
- Initiate conversations effortlessly
- Present the truth clearly, cleverly, and persuasively
- Graciously and effectively expose faulty thinking
- Skillfully manage the details of dialogue
- Maintain an engaging, disarming style even under attack
The Tactics Study Guide with DVD provides a game plan for communicating the compelling truth about Christianity with confidence and grace.