Has modern scholarship debunked the traditional Christ? Has the
church suppressed the truth about Jesus to advance its own agenda? What
if the real Jesus is far different from the atoning Savior worshipped
through the centuries?
In Defense of Jesus, the follow up to the bestselling book Case for Christ, former award-winning legal editor Lee Strobel explores such hot-button questions as:
- Did the church suppress ancient non-biblical documents that paint a more accurate picture of Jesus than the four Gospels?
- Did the church distort the truth about Jesus by tampering with early New Testament texts?
- Do new insights and explanations disprove the resurrection?
- Have fresh arguments disqualified Jesus from being the Messiah?
- Did Christianity steal its core ideas from earlier mythology?
the arguments and evidence being advanced by prominent atheists,
liberal theologians, Muslim scholars, and others. Sift through expert
testimony. Then reach your own verdict with In Defense of Jesus.