Becoming a Contagious Christian
Communicating Your Faith in a Style That Fits You
ZONDERVAN PUB HOUSE
More About This Product
Additional Bible Information
Additional Curriculum/Series Information
Helping Christians Communicate Their Faith in a Style that Fits Them
Imagine everyone in your church.
- Confidently discussing matters of faith with friends
- Talking about Jesus in a style that's personal and natural
- Living each day with a vision and passion to reach others
It can happen! Over one million people have experienced the groundbreaking evangelism training course, Becoming a Contagious Christian--a proven resource designed to equip believers for relational evangelism. Now revised and updated to train entire churches, it avoids stereotyped approaches that feel intimidating to many Christians--and to their friends! Instead, it shows ordinary believers how they can share the gospel in natural and effective ways while being the person God made them to be.
Participants learn how to:
- Build spiritually significant relationships
- Direct conversations toward matters of faith
- Explain biblical truth in everyday language
- Tell their own story of coming to faith
- Use easy-to-remember gospel illustrations
- Pray with someone to receive Christ, and more!
Exciting features of the revised edition include:
- All-new DVD vignettes, including dramas, testimonies, person-on-the-street segments, and a vision-casting segment for leaders
- Two teaching options: teach the course yourself (ideal for large group seminars); or use the teaching DVDs and let Mark Mittelberg and Lee Strobel teach it for you (a great option for small groups and Sunday school classes)
New CD-ROM that includes PowerPoint presentations and resources for a Contagious Campaign. Includes an Implementation Guide that details how to run a four- tosix-week church-wide event--complete with promotional materials, sermon transcripts, and course materials for use in small groups or Sunday school classes.
Becoming a Contagious Christian works with any size gathering, from small groups of two to fourteen, to Sunday school classes and other large groups of fifteen to 1,500 or more. It can be presented successfully in any of the following formats:
- Six sessions of 50 minutes each in small groups or Sunday school classes
- Three sessions of two-and-a-half hours each
- One- or two-day seminars or retreats
- Or adapt it to fit the needs of your church!
- Leader's Guide
- Participant's Guide
- Two 180-minute DVDs featuring dramas, interview segments and complete course teaching by Mark Mittelberg and Lee Strobel
- CD-ROM with PowerPoint presentations, sermon transcripts, and reproducible promotional materials
- Becoming a Contagious Christian book by Bill Hybels and Mark Mittelberg
Language of Text:
Order Gift Cards
Check Gift Card Balances
Catalogs & Brochures
Pay Your Cokesbury Bill
Find a Consultant
Manual Order Form
STAY IN THE KNOW
Sign-Up for Cokesbury News, Sales and Deals
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES
© 2018 Cokesbury |
Thank you. You will now receive Cokesbury News, Sales and Deals.
There was an error processing your request. Please try again.
The email address you supplied is invalid. Please check the email address and try again.