Let MediaShout do all the heavy lifting and take the guess work out of purchasing the right
computer to run your presentations. Bundles include powerful video cards, fast processors,
and tons of storage. The computer will arrive at your doorstep with MediaShout 6 already
installed and set up.
• Supports 3 display outputs.
• WIFI card.
• 4 GB more RAM than Basic bundle.
• Solid performance for SD videos, not recommended for HD.
• MediaShout 6 Installed and Configured
• Dell OptiPlex 3020 Desktop
• Intel Core i5 Processor
• 8GB DDR3 RAM
• 500 GB 7200rpm Hard Drive
• NVidia GeForce GT 730 1GB DDR3 Triple-head Video Card
• Support for Control, Main, and Stage Monitors
• Built-in WIFI
• Windows 10 Installed
• DVD +/- RW
• 3-year warranty from Dell
MediaShout 6 is a powerful presentation software with tools designed for Churches.
Gone are the days when pastors and worship leaders had to spend hours creating
and managing song lyrics, liturgies, Bible verses, or announcement slides.
With MediaShout 6,Sunday’s slides can be created in minutes and will present your content
in dynamic ways well beyond what PowerPoint can do. Your media team will have the control
they need to run the presentation in a professional manner.
• Song Lyric Database – Simply search and choose the song you need and allow MediaShout
to create all the slides. No more copying and pasting!
• 67 Versions of the Bible Included – Choose the version, book, chapter, and verses. Then
MediaShout 6 will create all the slides for you, including copyright information.
The Common English Bible (CEB) and New Revised Standard Version (NRSV) are included.
• Liturgies – MediaShout 6 includes a simple way to show reader and response text.
Choose the liturgy you want to use and the slides will be auto-created.
• Announcement Loops – Schedule your pre- or post-service announcements by start
and end date. Then MediaShout 6 will display only the active announcements.
• Volunteer Mode – Create your presentations and then lock down editing to allow less
experienced users to run the presentation without fear of “messing anything up.”
• Song Use Reporting – MediaShout 6 can track the song lyrics you use during your
services. Then it can export the information to an Excel spreadsheet ready to be
submitted to your reporting service such as CCLI.
• Content Organization – In MediaShout 6, content is grouped into Cues. Each Cue
can contain multiple pages. This makes it easy to make changes to the lyrics of an
entire song or to a Bible scripture even when multiple pages are involved.
• Templates – With MediaShout 6 you can create templates that are easily applied
to entire Cues.
• Multimedia Options – You can use a large variety of content in your presentations,
including videos, music, looping video backgrounds, websites, and more.
• Separate Output for Stage Monitors – With MediaShout 6 you can send separate
content to the main displays and the stage monitors. This makes it easy to keep
everyone in sync by providing high-contrast content to speakers and worship leaders.
For technical support contact MediaShout at 1-866-857-1292.
Available contact hours are:
Monday - Friday 10AM - 7PM CST
Saturday 2PM - 6PM CST
Sunday 8AM - 12PM CST
***All sales final on Dell products. No refunds will be given. We cannot ship Dell orders internationally.***