Learn from the fierce women of God who changed the world.
The word fierce is trendy. It is used to describe women who are extreme athletes, high-level executives, or supermodels. Women at the top of their game. But what about the rest of us? Can we be fierce? Absolutely! In fact, women like us have been changing the world for thousands of years—many who received little fanfare yet lived fiercely anyway. In this six-week study we will look at lesser-known female characters in the Bible and the ways they changed the world by living into God’s calling, including:
- The midwives of Egypt (Shiphrah and Puah), who made hard decisions in the face of evil
- Deborah, who was an unlikely and powerful leader
- Naaman's slave girl, who bravely points others to God's healing power
- The Woman at the Well, who boldly repented and shared her faith
- Lois and Eunice, who parented with intentionality and effectiveness
- Dorcas, who showed kindness to those in need.
As we explore their lives, we will discover how we too can live into our callings, honor the Lord, and even change the world through our courage, faithfulness, and obedience.
Bible Study Features:
- A six-week study of lesser-known female characters in the Bible.
- Helps women consider how they can be fierce women of God.
- Workbook includes five devotional lessons for every week of study.
- Each DVD segment features an opening “fierce” vignette followed by engaging Bible teaching with practical life application.
Other components for the Bible study, available separately, include a Participant Workbook and Leader Guide.
In this video segment Jen gives us understanding into the life of Dorcas, who used her talents and abilities to bless others and, in the end, wound up being blessed in a mighty way. When we put our talents, abilities, spiritual gifts, and experiences into God’s hands, He is able to do more than we could ever imagine.