Heaven and earth are woven more closely together than we might think. In this 8-session video Bible study (streaming included), enter the creation of the world and the first movements of God's perfect plan to deliver his people.
Throughout the Bible--from its very first pages to the culmination of Christ's return--there are two parallel dramas unfolding:
- The lower story, which describes the events from our human perspective.
- The upper story, which reveals how the events unfold from God's perspective.
The objective of God the Creator--the first in a series of three small-group studies in The Story series--is to introduce you to these lower and upper stories as told in the Old Testament books of Genesis through Ruth. As you read these narratives--featuring characters such as Adam, Eve, Abraham, Sarah, Joseph, Moses, Joshua, Gideon, and Ruth--you will see how God has been weaving our lower story into the greater upper story that he has been writing.
This study guide has everything you need for a full Bible study experience, including:
- The study guide itself--with discussion and reflection questions, video notes, and Scripture readings.
- An individual access code to stream all eight video sessions online (you don't need to buy a DVD!).
- The Beginning of Life as We Know It (Genesis 1-11)
- God Builds a Nation (Genesis 12-36)
- From Slave to Deputy Pharaoh (Genesis 37-50)
- Deliverance (Exodus 1-17)
- Wanderings (Exodus 18-Numbers 27)
- The Battle Begins (Joshua 1-24)
- A Few Good Men . . . and Women (Judges 1-21)
- The Faith of a Foreign Woman (Ruth 1-4)
The God the Creator Study Guide is part of The Story Bible Study Series: a three-part Bible study drawn from Randy Frazee's bestselling The Story, which reveals the Bible as a single, continuous narrative of God and his people.
Streaming video access code included. Access code subject to expiration after 12/31/2027. Code may be redeemed only by the recipient of this package. Code may not be transferred or sold separately from this package. Internet connection required. Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. Additional offer details inside.