None of us can outrun the wounds of our past. We can face our past willingly, or our live will force us to face it. But while digging into the deep corners of our souls and excavating our past is uncomfortable, this is where God makes a masterpiece out of our mess. Through this study, you can begin to take steps toward healing and restoration.
This Study Guide includes:
- Individual access to four streaming video sessions
- Discussion questions, reflection questions, and biblical character studies
- Personal Bible study for between sessions
- A guide with best practices for leading groups
Two-time GRAMMY winning hip-hop artist and bestselling author Lecrae inspires millions with his redemptive and gut-honest art. But when his personal life spun into chaos, he was forced to face the buried impact of unhealed wounds from his past. Along the way to restoration, he learned simple practices for lasting health and realized that the pain we all carry has the potential to be an unlikely guide to freedom for ourselves and others.
In I Am Restored, Lecrae explains how his journey to restoration revealed:
- The importance of not normalizing traumatic circumstances
- The truth that God still loves us in spite of what we've done
- How not to turn people wounds into God wounds
- The suffering in suppression but freedom of confession
- How to take care of the mind, body, and soul that God has given us
Life has a way of marring or damaging what you were created for. But God loves to restore. So make the decision to journey toward God and be what he has always intended you to be.
- Facing the Turmoil
- Confronting the Chaos
- Discovering Hope
- Walking in the Light
Streaming video access code included. Access code subject to expiration after 12/31/2027. Code may be redeemed only by the recipient of this package. Code may not be transferred or sold separately from this package. Internet connection required. Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. Additional offer details inside.