Being humble is the way of the winning attitude in life
Successful people have a greater tendency to brag about their finances, wealth, riches, and possessions. As a result, they have a greater tendency to develop a worldview that is framed according to stuff, things, success, and accomplishments. This book will equip readers about the attitudes of humility (the secret ingredients towards success in life), show them the view from the top that guarantees a better way of life, and offer them an upward momentum to carry out their God-given purpose in life. Humility is the way of the winning attitude in life.
- discover the sure way to guarantee promotion;
- discover the secret ingredient to succeed in Christian life;
- develop a belief system that honors God;
- carry out their God-given purpose in life;
- captures the view from the top;
- learn that their vision is their destination;
- balance the dilemma between making a living versus making a lifestyle; and
- understand what work is, what the real purpose of work is, and why we work.
The book will
- help readers understand that humility cures pride and attracts success;
- clarify the difference between responsibility and deserving;
- educate readers about inner change to create outer change;
- unveils the powerful antidote for loneliness;
- reveal the key to happiness;
- show the key to meaningfulness;
- provide a perspective that life should measure time, not time measuring life; and
- help readers realize their God-given ability to produce wealth.