God Made All of Me
is the first children's book written by Rid of My Disgrace
authors Justin and Lindsey Holcomb. Parents of young children
themselves, the Holcombs regularly counsel victims of sexual abuse and
are profoundly aware of the dangers kids face. Their simple and
relatable story, designed to help children protect their bodies, will be
an important resource for every family with young children.
- Simple, relatable story for two- to eight-year-old children, designed to help them protect their bodies.
- Includes colorful, age-appropriate illustrations.
a clear message that God made every part of the human body and that
every part is, therefore, good (the doctrine of creation.)
- Gently opens the conversation about sexual abuse that every family needs to have.
- Facilitates open conversations about appropriate and inappropriate touch.
- Overcomes confusion, secrecy, and embarrassment about bodies with truth.