In the Garden of Eden, God walked with Adam and Eve face to face - then the fall separated us. The Psalms are God's gift to us to help reestablish contact, understand his mind and how to connect with him.
Geoffrey Grogan seeks to introduce us to some of the theological dimensions of this important and much love bible book such as:
- How have the Psalms been interpreted throughout History?
- Who wrote them and is there a Purpose in their structure?
- What were they used for and how should we use them today?
- What do they teach us about God?
- How are they fulfilled in Christ?