Do you want to encourage children to read the Bible? Do you want children to realise that the Bible is God's guide for them, relevant, exciting, dynamic TnT Ministries have developed 'On the Way' to meet your needs, the needs of your church and most importantly the needs of the children you teach.
1. REPRODUCIBLE: The activities are photocopiable so one book is all you need per teacher.
2. Multi-Age: The material has been developed specifically for this difficult-to-please age group - encouraging children to a life time of Bible study.
3. COMPREHENSIVE: A two year syllabus in six books that builds on the 3-9s syllabus and introduces children to basic Bible study.
4. ENJOYABLE: Children enjoy it as it stretches and challenges them. You will enjoy teaching it too.
5. BIBLICAL: The children and the teachers learn together as everyone gets into the Bible.
6. TEACHER FRIENDLY: Lesson plans and preparation tips make this series one you will recommend to others. It's designed by teachers who teach teachers
7. TRUSTWORTHY: Edited by David Jackman of the Proclomation Trust this material has been tested in a variety of different denominational settings. It's worthwile and it works.
It doesn't matter if you are in a church, community hall or sports complex. On The Way is flexible enough to suit a wide variety of situations. It doesn't matter how many children you have. You can have six or twenty six. You just photocopy the activity pages - there are no extra magazines to buy. It doesn't matter if your children come from a churched or un-churched background. The On The Way series teaches God's word simply and effectively.
Churches around the world from America to France, Spain to Korea, Hong Kong to Australia have discovered the strength of this Sunday school syllabus. It is biblical, undated, multi-age, chronological and informative. Leaders and students are learning together the world over with the On The Way series - a unique and excellent curriculum.