"Mom, how big is God?"Dad, why do people get old and die?"
Kids have questions--important questions. And they expect their parents to have all the answers. But what do you do when your children come at you with those head-scratchers that are sometimes hard even for adults to understand? Bible Answers for Parents of Curious Kids
is a fantastic resource for moms and dads of 5- to 8-year olds. This book includes 101 questions and answers written for parents, giving you the tools you need to engage your children in kid-friendly, faith-building conversations.
Other questions and answers include:
- How could Jesus walk on water?
- Why do we pray if God already knows everything?
- Does God have a mom and a dad?
- What will people do in heaven?
- How did so many animals fit on Noah's Ark?
- How could a fish be big enough to swallow Jonah?
- Why did God make germs?
Every answer is backed up with scripture and includes questions for further discussion, making this little book perfect for families with curious young minds