The KJV Fire Bible is a unique and comprehensive study Bible for Christians who want to become effective witnesses and disciples. This black bonded leather edition is the latest addition to the Fire Bible family.
It started out as the Full Life Study Bible; then it became the Life in the Spirit Study Bible. Now we know it as the new and improved Fire Bible--a reference library in one volume. Originally conceived as a tool to help Pentecostal pastors and lay leaders preach, teach, and reach others with the gospel, this study Bible is now available in the King James Version. It includes extensive notes, background articles on key issues, and authoritative commentary, along with dozens of other unique features. Created by Life Publishers International.
"The FIRE BIBLE has incredible tools for those who want to become effective witnesses and disciples. Every believer needs to have the Fire Bible." --Dr. Charles T. Crabtree, President, Zion Bible College
- Themefinders(TM) point readers to 12 major themes of the Pentecostal tradition
- More than 70 articles explain historical and theological aspects of major topics
- Study notes for key verses
- Book introductions
- Subject index; cross-references; concordance
- In-text maps and charts
- One-year reading plan and a color maps section
- Ribbon markers