You Can Rest and Rely on What the Lord Has Already Done!
The Bible says, "Let the redeemed of the Lord say so!" But do you really know what it means to be redeemed?
In this five-part series Resting in Our Redemption, Rick Renner unlocks the historical meanings behind the word "redemption" as it is used in the New Testament. When you know what it really means to be redeemed, your life will take on new boldness and confidence in God's redeeming power.
In this series, Rick teaches in-depth:
- Why battles may still rage in your life even if you're redeemed
- That Jesus took you out of Satan's slave market
- That Jesus permanently purchased you out of spiritual slavery
- The price Jesus actually paid to liberate you
- That God has restored you by the blood of Jesus Christ
You'll be so thankful you took time to digest this powerful series. Psalm 107:2 says, "Let the redeemed of the Lord say so...." After hearing this series, you won't just say it - you'll shout it!