The Elevated Soul is a fascinating parallel from the epic Disney movie The Lion King, where young Simba runs away from who he was meant to be because of a lie and finds himself in a far-off place where he does not know who he is. Until one day, a monkey, the great Rafiki, shows him his father's image, and Simba sees that "he lives in you"-an extraordinary concept of how we are more than what we see, especially when we realize that Christ in us is the hope of glory.
In this remarkable book, you will:
- Enjoy a process from losing yourself to discovering and finding your purpose;
- Learn to love and forgive yourself and others while experiencing God in a real way;
- Gain insight into the Scriptures about mental, spiritual, and emotional anxiety;
- Discover the greatness in you in fulfilling your purpose and accomplishing your dreams;
- Learn how to exercise and build your faith on your wonderful journey;
- Realize no matter what you have done or what has been done to you, God loves you and has a purpose and a plan for your life. You are more than what you see!
- Take a deep dive into the things that may be prohibiting you from being free.