Is anyone listening? Do my prayers really change anything?
Jared Brock sensed that something was missing in his prayer life, so he embarked on a yearlong journey to rediscover the power of prayer (and eat some delicious falafel). Follow Jared on a 37,000-mile trip around the world as he...
- dances with Hasidic Jews in Brooklyn,
- discovers the 330-year-old home of Brother Lawrence,
- plants prayer bombs in North Korea,
- burns his clothes at the end of the world,
- attends the world's largest church, and
- attempts fire walking (with only minor burns).