Sorry - this product is no longer available
Grow, Proclaim, Serve! Middle Elementary Leader's Guide 6/22/2014 - Download
Grow your faith by leaps and bounds
The Middle Elementary Leader’s Guide offers you lots of choices for capturing children’s attention and helping them experience God’s love.
• Thirteen step-by-step session guides
• Reproducible sheets for additional activities
• Three-year comprehensive Bible overview that follows the Christian Year
• Flexible session plans
• Activity choices for various church settings
• Gives ideas and activities for expanded sessions
• Offers helps, tips, and suggestions for working with and relating to middle elementary children
• Offers lesson modification suggestions for both large and small groups of children, maximizing the faith experience regardless of group size
• Equips leaders to connect the Bible story to their children’s everyday lives
• Also available as a download
Unit 1 Becoming the Church
I can tell others about Jesus.
As for us, we can’t stop speaking about what we have seen and heard.
--Acts 4:20, CEB
Unit 2 Prayer and Praise
I can show my love to God with prayer and praise.
Shout triumphantly to the LORD, all the earth! Serve the LORD with celebration! Come before him with shouts of joy!
--Psalm 100:1-2, CEB
Unit 3 Peacemaking
I can be a peacemaker.
Happy are people who make peace, because they will be called God’s children.
--Matthew 5:9, CEB