New York Times Best Seller and Over 1 million copies sold Awaken to the realities of hell, the afterlife and the urgency to live for Christ in your short time here on earth.
Over 750 5-Star reviews
Wiese's visit to the devil's lair lasted just twenty-three minutes, but he returned with vivid details etched in his memory, capturing the attention of national media, including the Christian Broadcasting Network, Daystar Television Network, Trinity Broadcasting Network, the Miracle Channel, Sid Roth's It's Supernatural , Sean Hannity's America, Charisma News, and many others.
Bill Wiese experienced something so horrifying it continues to captivate the world. He saw the searing flames of hell, felt total isolation, smelled the putrid and rotting stench, heard deafening screams of agony, and experienced terrorizing demons. Finally the strong hand of God lifted him out of the pit.
Now Wiese shares his insights on commonly asked questions such as:
- Is hell a literal burning place?
- Where is hell?
- Do you have a body in hell?
- Are there degrees of punishment in hell?
- Are there children in hell?
- Can demons torment people in hell?
- Can "good" people go to hell?
This expanded anniversary edition includes more than 150 Bible verses referencing hell for further study. Also included is the new section, "Wrestling With the Big Questions" where Bill answers these and many others questions:
- Why do some people who have a near-death experience see a bright light?
- Will those who never heard about Jesus go to hell?
- Is hell eternal, or are those in hell simply annihilated?