NO VUELVA A PERDER SU TURNO
Por medio del pasaje en el que Jesucristo sana al paral tico de Betesda el Rev. Samuel Rodr guez ilustra de manera poderosa c mo su "tendencia hacia la dependencia" podr a estar estorbando su milagro. Usted es el pr ximo
le muestra c mo:
- Dejar ir las etiquetas que usted permiti que lo definieran.
- Avanzar m s all de las barreras que lo limitan.
- Descartar las cualificaciones que usted le ha a adido a la orden de Jesucristo de levantarse y andar.
- Dejar de verse cono v ctima de sus circunstancias.
- Ver sus circunstancias como sujetas a la autoridad y el poder de Jesucristo.
Su futuro no est controlado por los "y si...". Descansa en las manos de Aqu l que lo ama, lo sana, y lo redime. Deje ir sus excusas, avance m s all de la vida condicional y rompa su ciclo de dependencia.Most people never seize their moment because they are paralyzed by their own thinking.
This book will teach you to let go of your excuses and never miss your moment again.
It's time for a change It's time to hear the voice of Jesus asking, "Do you want to get well?" And it's time to answer Him with your obedience. Your destiny, future, and family are not controlled by "if only"; they rest in the hands of the One who loves you, saves you, redeems you, and heals you. Let go of your excuses, move beyond your conditional living, and break your cycle of dependency. It's time to stand
Have you convinced yourself the abundant life Jesus came to bring is out of reach? Have you developed an "if only" mentality, waiting for something or someone to turn things around? While you become more and more dependent on your excuses, you watch others get what you want to have, go where you want to go, and experience what you long to feel. It seems it's never your turn to experience the joy that comes from attaining all God has for you.
In You Are Next
, Rev. Samuel Rodriguez uses the story of Jesus healing the paralytic to powerfully illustrate that your "tendency for dependency" could be standing in the way of your miracle. He challenges you to do what's necessary to receive it and shows you how to:
It's time to step out in faith You are next
- Let go of old labels you've allowed to define you
- Move beyond barriers that limit you
- Stop seeing yourself as a victim and start seeing your circumstances as subject to the authority and power of Jesus Christ
- Let go of the qualifications you think are tacked on to Jesus' command to get up and walk