Strengthen prayer life with this new devotional Bible that's great for small groups and individual study.
Strengthening one's prayer life ranks high among lists of resolutions. With this new Bible dedicated to the practice of prayer, readers will experience a thoughtful, devotion-like exploration of praying. They will feel encouraged to pray because they will learn new ideas for prayer, Bible study, and spiritual formation including: two-way conversation with God and Scripture; imagination in writing and art; praying the text; praying the Psalms; reading the Bible aloud; prayers of the saints; prayer practices from around the world; and highlighted prayers of the Bible. With a sophisticated brown-on-brown burnished cover, this Bible can be used over and over again for continued inspiration and encouragement. Great for small group Bible studies at church and for personal study.
- Eighty pages of prayers and practices for praying
- Sixteen full-color insert pages with inspiring devotions and spiritual formation experiences
- Conversational translation of the Bible
- Presentation pages for gift giving
- Ribbon marker
- Rounded corners with gilded edges
- 9-point type
- Deepening prayer life and discipleship as readers walk through the various prayer practices
- Users will have a take-along Bible for church and Bible study
- Appeals to individuals who wish to strengthen their prayer life, want to learn more about prayer traditions, and are seeking a stronger relationship with God through prayer.
- Also wonderful for small-group study and teachers looking for a devotional dedicated to the practice of prayer.