A helpful language reference tool for students, pastors, and
scholars. The "BHS Reader's Edition" is for those who have a basic
understanding of Biblical Hebrew and desire to read and study
the Hebrew Bible. With this book alone (and a year of Hebrew),
students are able to read the Hebrew Bible in its entirety.
No other reference books on the market today have the same
quality, grammatical information, or detail.
Main features include:
- Complete text of the Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia, checked
against the Leningrad Codex
- All words that occur fewer than 70 times are parsed and
contextually defined in the apparatus
- Glossary listing of all other words
- Improved layout of poetic texts
- All weak verb forms are parsed
- High quality paper does not bleed through