How do we find faith today in our materialistic culture? Is it possible to believe in Christ? Brian Draper approaches the subject in an imaginative, poetic way, drawing on images from contemporary culture to help present the case for Christianity.
Section One: THE WAY
- Who was Jesus?
- What path should I choose?
- The radical challenge of following Jesus
Section Two: THE TRUTH
- How come everything is so screwed up?
- What do I have to do to get some peace round here?
- Authenticity and the search for the real
Section Three: THE LIFE
- How do I make the most of my life?