52 easy, economical, and environmentally-friendly crafts with step-by-step instructions and illustrations for children. Based on the seasons of the church year, these tried and true crafts are compiled from over five years of the Seasons of the Spirit church school curricula.
- a description of the church year
- crafts for all major celebrations from Christmas and Epiphany to Lent and Easter
- seasonal recipes
- crafts that incorporate recycled and inexpensive materials
- step-by-step instructions and illustrations
- an index cross-referenced by theme and seasons of the church year
- suggestions for adapting crafts to suit various special days and seasons
This resource will supplement your Sunday school and Children's worship curriculum.