Interested in building an unshakeable life, marriage, family, and church?/p>
What if it were possible to walk through the inevitable difficulties of life with contentment, trust, and a solid witness to the world? What if there were practical ways to construct relationships, homes, and churches that stand strong through life's storms? Interested in living this kind of -blessed- life?
Well, it's possible, and the path to get there is clear-the Sermon on the Mount. From the first -blessed- in Matthew 5, through 111 invaluable verses, Jesus graciously outlined this God-anchored life.
The Blessed Life is your guided tour through Jesus' Sermon. You'll gain
- the blessings of spiritual poverty, full satisfaction in God alone, and calm contentment through any tribulation
- the passion to be salt that influences this world and light that reflects Jesus, the true Light
- the disciplines of spiritual maturity: service, prayer, forgiveness, and trust
- the courage to rise above worry and to inspect our own logs
- the tools to identify false teaching
Looking for courage or hope in troubled times? The Blessed Life inspires seasoned believers and new Christ-followers to build a durable life on Christ the Solid Rock.
This book is a fresh look at one of the most beloved texts of Scripture. While sound in exegesis and interpretation, the strength of this book lies in its fresh application to life in the twenty-first century. Some books add to knowledge; this book adds value to your life and journey with Christ.
ANTHONY L. JORDAN
Baptist General Convention of Oklahoma