Zion the lion turns his frown upside down.
One skinned knee, a tummy ache, an oopsy-fumbled birthday cake.
Will anything go right?
Help your child to see that even on sad days, God loves us
Zion's story helps little ones know that When I'm Sad, God Loves Me, in fun, age-appropriate ways.
Packed with vibrant, full-color illustrations and relationship-reinforcing Bible truths, little ones will delight in this engaging story as they discover that even when life is sad, God is good, and you'll love watching this lesson sink deep into your child's heart and mind.
Check out the entire Best of Li'l Buddies series, including:
- All Day Long, God Is Good
- When Friends Share, God Is There
- Never Fear, God Is Near
- All Day Long, God Loves Me
- Everywhere I Go, God Is With Me
- From Head to Toe, God Made Me
- Here's the Reason God Made Me
- Mad, Glad, or Sad, God Is For Me
(The Buddies featured in the Best of Li'l Buddies series are from Group's Roar vacation Bible school, Shipwrecked vacation Bible school, and Maker Fun Factory vacation Bible school)