FaithWeaver Now Senior High Handbook contains weekly in-class content, reproducible sheets found in the teacher guide, plus "Taking It Home" handouts for senior high school students. One per student is recommended. Each week includes:
- BIBLE BACKGROUND for the week's Bible passage.
- THE JESUS CONNECTION: A short devotion helping teens think through how this week's study applies to their life and how to pray about this week's point.
- DISCUSSION QUESTIONS for in-class small groups and the specific passages you'll look at.
- DAILY CHALLENGE options for how to apply each study to your life.
- QUOTABLES to get-you-thinking about faith, life, and whatever you're learning about that week.
- FAITH JOURNAL - a reflection section to honestly about the study each week when students are home. There's even space for you to write about personal insights.
- TALK WITH YOUR FAMILY gives teens activity and discussion ideas to explore the day's lesson with family members.