Bring the Bible to life for kids
As kids read the NKJV Big Picture Interactive Bible, they will see scenes from the Bible literally pop off the page via a free downloadable app that lets them view the images in an augmented-reality format. And they'll listen to a narration of the event by Jenna Lucado Bishop.
Plus, kids can use fine-point, permanent markers to color the unique cover and endsheets and make this Bible all their own Other features include:
- Make-It-Your-Own Cover can be colored with any fine-point, permanent markers
- Augmented Reality on 146 full-page color illustrations
- "Christ Connection" feature that shows how each Bible story points to Christ
- "Big Questions?" feature to tell kids what they want to know
- 100 Top Memory Verses for kids to learn
- "Seeing the Big Picture" feature that digs into key Bible stories and provides parents with discussion material
- "Big Words" feature that acts as a four-color Bible dictionary
- Introductions for every book of the Bible, written for kids to understand
- Complete text of the New King James Version
- Full-color maps on 8 pages
This colorful, fully designed Bible meets children in the visual world they are so accustomed to by bringing Bible pages to life and showing young readers how they are a part of God's great story. Don't miss any of the products in the Big Picture brand, which includes The Big Picture Interactive Bible Storybook
, The Big Picture Interactive Bible Stories in 5 Minutes,
and The Big Picture Interactive Bible Stories for Toddlers.