Explore Who Jesus Really Is with Study Resources from Award-Winning Author Rebecca McLaughlin
In her book Confronting Jesus: 9 Encounters with the Hero of the Gospels, Rebecca McLaughlin dives into the 4 New Testament biographies of Jesus. Providing biblical and historical context, she points to Jesus as a Jewish man, the Son of God, the promised King, a mighty healer, the greatest teacher, a lover of sinners, a suffering servant, a perfect sacrifice, and the universal Lord.
This Confronting Jesus study guide and DVD set equips small groups and Sunday school classes to explore these biblical truths together. In the Confronting Jesus Video Study, McLaughlin hosts one 7-10 minute teaching segment for each of the book's 9 chapters, as well as an introduction and conclusion. Each of these lessons corresponds to discussion questions in the Confronting Jesus Study Guide.
- Approachable: McLaughlin's explanation of the 4 Gospels is accessible to a wide range of audiences
- Great for Apologetics and Evangelism: Presents the message of the gospel clearly and invites readers to study with a friend
- Part of the Confronting Jesus Product Suite: Can be used in conjunction with the Confronting Jesus book
- Follow-Up to Rebecca McLaughlin's Confronting Christianity This set offers readers a next step and a helping hand as they explore who Jesus is
- Published in partnership with the Gospel Coalition