Winner of the ECPA Book of the Year Award for Bibles
The ESV Student Study Bible is adapted from the ESV Study Bible and is ideally suited for students who are serious about God's Word--who want to learn more about what the Bible teaches and how the Bible applies to all of life.
With 12,000 clear, concise study notes, the ESV Student Study Bible provides numerous other features--including nearly 900 "Did You Know?" facts, 120 Bible character profiles, and 15 topical articles. It also features a glossary of key terms, more than 80 maps and illustrations, an extensive concordance, and 80,000 cross-references. These and many other features make it the most comprehensive and content-rich student Bible available today.
- Size: 5.375" x 8.25"
- 8 pt Meta Serif OT type (Bible text); 6 pt Gotham type (study notes)
- 1,856 pages
- Black letter text
- 12,000 clear, concise study notes
- Introductions and timelines for each Bible book
- 80+ maps and illustrations throughout
- 15 topical articles
- Nearly 900 new "Did You Know" facts
- 120 Bible character profiles
- Glossary with concise definitions of key terms
- 80,000 cross-references
- Extensive concordance
- Smyth-sewn binding
- Lifetime guarantee
- Packaging: Backer card (HC), slipcase (TruTone), permanent slipcase (cloth over board)